Dream Contact 19" Crash Ride
The Contact series feature a shaped and slightly deeper profile with a relatively larger bell. The stick feel is very
lively, The pitch is higher but still rich and warm. These are medium to medium thin cymbals that speak very easily. Faster and louder, these plates also have depth and complexity in the
undertones and a shimmering wash that drives the sound forward and up. At home in studio or live situations.
- Surface: wide deep lathing by hand
- Bow: medium taper
- Bell: larger, articulate, clear
- Weight: medium to medium thin, very fast but solid response
- Hammering: deep hammered hot and cold
- Stick: very crisp and fast
- Wash: higher pitch, medium long decay
These are powerful and bright but never thin sounding. They speak clearly with a full spectrum of overtones suitable for
live work, recording and concert halls. The fast stick response translates as much of the players energy into sound, so you work less and sound bigger and richer. The CONTACT crash/rides have a full
sustain and consistent decay of the full overtone spectrum.
Image is for illustrative purposes only.